Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy busy and our little girls 1st birthday


Well, things have been very very busy in my neck of the woods lately, our little girl Lily turned a big 1 on 24 may.. we had a party at our house and she got spoilt rotten... A big thank you to Miss Lucinda, Miss Sarah and Misss Shann for their gifts and well wishes..... Our little princess adored her pressies and had a fab day with everyone.. she didnt sleep til that night she was so excited
the pictures enlarge so feel free to have a squizzie in larger size
Lily's birthday cake I made for her... This was soooo much fun to make i'm trying to get an excuse to make something else!

I have a new range coming out and they are of cats as doorstops, I am sooo excited about these as they turned out far better than I ever thought....they are all made by me and embellished with yummy trims, flowers and anything else I can get my hands on... they are pretty big roughly 30-40cm and weigh about 1kg

These puddy tats are one of a kind (I'm not very good and mass production and to be honest prefer not to) and these two are available at the lovely Lucinda's shop they actually look better in her shop than they do at my house.. I was soo chuffed she was kind enough to take them...
They are very detailed with lots of velvet and organza flowers on them, along with some lovely trims.. I spend alot of time making sure everything is balanced and colours blend... I am on a roll and will be making more so if your interested let me know and I can give you prices (I will also post them with prices once I make a few more)
I better be off I have a few cats cut out that I want to finish
hope you all are warm and cosy bbrrrrr
enjoy your weekends
love
Vic xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Dear Little Lilly!!

    Love your Cat door stoppers - I've seen them on Lucinda's blog spot - adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! Look at that cake!
    How fantastic!!
    I want one like that For my birthday! Oh yes I do!

    ReplyDelete