Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks to a lovely ladies

I just wanted to take the time to thank and show gratitude to a few lovely gals who have helped us, inspire and are like fairy floss!!!! (LOVE THAT STUFF)

First and foremost the lovely Lucinda at hume cottage, for your endless kindness and just for being you, your friendship is valued more than you realise! now get back to work HAHAHHA

The the wonderful Shannon Thompson - you crack me up and are like sunshine ..thanks for the cuppies!!!

Gail McCormack... you and your hubby inspire us and show what can be done and you can live your dreams thank you!

And last but not least Sarah from Shabby Roses and Pretty Things.... your energy is boundless as is your support (oh btw dont forget to watch find my family.. haha this is your reminder!!!)

The world would be a less sunny a place without you girls... keep shining like the DIVAS you are

Im not sure if the links worked to these ladies blogs but you should really check em out I'm still getting the hang of this!

So after that I'm off I have a few cut out projects on the floor and I'm really such a blessed woman to have crossed paths with such amazing souls

I usually get up every morning and go through what I am grateful for so I thought I would share some of my thoughts with you.. hubby and I live by the law of attraction.. like attracts like... or
what you think about you bring about... anyone seen the secret? the more postive you put out the more you get back.... trust me on this one!

Anyway I best be going or I'll start off again
love and light to you all
Vic xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Awwww,the same to you and David and Lily.Out of a tragedy has blossomed a beautiful friendship.I too am grateful that we have crossed paths.Keep those positive thoughts flowing and together we will both be rich in success and happiness.
    mmmwa

    ReplyDelete