Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MY FIRST SALE!!!!!

YAY I'm soooo happy and excited right now and I have to share it with you my lovely fellow bloggers!!

I sold my first pair of shoes (like the ones i made my little girl) On ebay!!!!
YAY so I am doing the funky chicken, the bus stop AND the hokey pokey!!!

anyway I best be going cause I have a few more things I wanna get done to put up online
and I have to get them off our kids website

Hope your all having an amazing week
love to you all
Vic xxx

Ps PLEASE everyone read about the law of attraction - what you think about you bring about

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first sale! Always exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hooo woo hoo, you go girl! Congratulations!!! I am off now to have another look at the site
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY for you Miss Vicki !!!!!! Ok since you stole all the good dances, i will do the faithful ole NutBush for you as my happy dance.

    HAHA.

    well done hunnie!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I totally live by that rule....I have it written on paper and carry it everywhere LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on Ya!!!


    I'm going to try "the Law of Attraction" this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAIL you soooo gotta do it it works!!!!! read the secret lemme know how you go
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete