Friday, March 20, 2009

600 acre wood! Lily's farm day with Cubby Club

OK sooo I had to add this.. we had such a great day.. Jim and Pam are the Grandparents of the cubby club we go to every Wednesday and they have a lovely farm in Bullio 600 whole acres!! enough to really stretch your legs and breath!!... Dave and I spent the day wondering what we are doing... we really want to buy a property... but me being a scardey cat and sookie lala we missed the chance years ago.. NOT that i dont love where we are but...

ANYWAY enough of my day dreaming well for the moment anyway

here are some pics of the day




his tunnel is on the way to the farm, i just love it, how smooth it is and the fact its man made and nature seems to envelope it


the view is amazing don't you think? I could wake up to this every morning NO worries

Driveway to the house.. with cubby club mummy cars.

Lily and I... a stroll to the shearing shed



Lily with her friend Tilly in the shearing shed... soo cute (Lily has the purple cardie on)



playing nicely.. with possible boyfriend? hahaha shhhh don't tell dad


who is enjoying this tractor ride more? Daddy or bubby????



Me myself and I... with and island dam!


I want this house.. its so old and just lovely..



Lunch time view!

Ok I'm going now... hahah yeah right.. to realestate.com wooo hoooo

Brightest blessings to you all
Vic xxx
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. We will have a place like this one day dear.
    I love you and Lily soooo much!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tunnel is awesome. What a neat place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your husband writing such lovely notes to you! How cute!!!

    Looks like a fun place to visit! What is the name of your website? I would love to look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so peaceful and beautiful.
    The little things are truly the big things in life:)

    ReplyDelete