Friday, January 22, 2010

New Life to an old favorite

Hi Everyone
not sure if I have blogged this year but HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

Dave and I are in reno mode and I have been working in the garden quite a bit.. its coming along great and I promise there will be pics!
But in the meantime here is a bit of a teaser on what I have been workin gon
its the old coffee counter from the shop, thought I would share the BEFORE pics with you first.. Im not finished yet but its all white and there is wallpaper borders and tulle involved and thats all i will say.. i can sooo see it finished in my minds eye ya know how you get that sometimes?






but it currently is being used as storage for my little bits of bling... that i wil be adding to our website soon!! gosh I always say that.. does time get away from everyone else too?

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend

sending you all bubbles filled with pink and white glitter
Vic xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vickie

    Happy New Year to You!

    OK - busting to see what's going on, don't keep us in suspense too long!

    xo

    ReplyDelete