Sunday, March 8, 2009

My dear fellow bloggers...

it's been too long since my last blog and I really have no excuse only that time is flying so quickly and well to be honest I have felt a little down and slightly lost.. anyway onto better things.. my hubby has been busy in the shed and I managed to finish a bib (the plain version) and a little lady bug I made Lily.. I have a few things in store for another bibs such as trims and appliques so I Will have them posted soon... but this is to give you an idea...


The bibs are available for sale...(they have plastic in them therefore water proof and towel backing with satin bias binding and a star button on the back but are held together with Velcro)
If interested email me at sales@pumpkernicklekids.com.au wholesale welcome!! more colours are gonna be added soon.....

I am making things for our kids website and doing more "shabby chic" style stuff for kids! sheets whatever I 'm getting the sewing bug so god knows hahaha

I'm currently looking into sewing hats, and clothes as well we want to start a brand BUT I will still be doing lampshades and other stuff also... I can't seem to just stay on one type of project I have to have heaps hahahaha

we are hoping to clean out the sewing room as its currently storing cafe stuff so I can work.. here is a pic of a lampshade I have made it was in the window in the cafe and for some reason I bought it home I think it was that I wanted it for Lily's room.


The lamp now has pride of place on my desk

(little lady bug.. I like the spotty fabric that looks like little beetle spots)

anyway lemme know what you think..

I hope you all have a great week.. oh btw I'm so happy my hubby sold his first piece of furniture he's very very chuffed

little Lily just keeps on growing she is 9.5 months and has 4 teeth... and charms everyone she meets

Brightest blessings to you all

Vic xxx

PS.. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vik,
    Great to see you back again! Don't worry I seem to go MIA for a while at different times too. I can so relate to the many different projects going on....being with out a sewing machine has led me to different types of craftiness...I will hopefully get some of what I have been doing up in the next few days.
    I am so glad tha David has started selling his wares, he is extremelly clever.
    Glad to hear Lily is doing well, she sure is a charmer that's for sure.
    ~S~ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki,
    Love the bib you made and the lady bug.Cant wait to get some of those lamps in the shop too.You are extremely clever.Talk to you soon.
    Lucinda x

    ReplyDelete